£11.67 Per Hour
Pay rate: £11.67 per hour
Full time and Part time vacancies available
About the role:
This home is for adults with learning disabilities in a quiet residential area of Frome. We work with people who require a high level of assistance with daily activities such as preparing meals, washing and dressing, exploring the community and many other aspects of their life. The qualities we value most in our team of support workers is a positive and patient attitude and a desire to help vulnerable people get the most out of life
We’re all here to make a positive difference to people with learning disabilities and/or autism in Somerset. Here at Discovery we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our Support Worker team in Frome.
Benefits for Support Workers working with Discovery include:
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- 30 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- High Street Discounts – Retail Entertainment & Service Industries (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
- Funding towards driving lessons and test
- We offer a salary advance scheme where you can access up to 50% of the money you've earned before payday
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt and interviews will be held until the posts are filled.
Discovery is about people. We are ambitious for the people we support and our colleagues. We want the people we support to have fulfilling lives and we want our colleagues to have great careers with us.
This role requires an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which will be obtained for you by Discovery.
Discovery is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Discovery are Disability Confident Committed and we guarantee to interview all applicants who let us know they have a disability and meet the minimum essential criteria for this role.